[Freeswitch-users] KVM vs. XEN virtualization

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:48:39 MSD 2015

I made additional tests, and... I'm not sure any more. So, I removed
the statement about bad precision. This needs a lab environment with
predictable network and known CPU load on the host machine.

Does anyone know any tools that would automatically detect sound
distortions in WAV files and also find the shifts because of slipping
clock or lost frames?  Up to now, the only tool I could find is
visually comparing the waves in Audacity.