[Freeswitch-users] Requirements details (1-many video conference)

Adam Ben-Ayoun adam.ben.ayoun1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:13:41 MSD 2015

Hi,

Following my discussion with Brian West, here is what we look for:
We want to be able to have a similar functionality to mod_conference's
video-bridge but also to be able to broadcast video from 1 member to all
the other members in the conference. We wrote our own mobile client using
Google's WebRTC stack, we are going to use iSAC (we are currently using it)
and VP8 for video, hence, we do not need to transcode, just pass through
the video.

Thanks,
Adam