[Freeswitch-users] Feature Comfort Noise to select different codecs on both legs of a Call

ajinkya Betwar ajinkya.lintel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:42:06 MSD 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is Something New.

I am using Freeswitch 1.5 version. I am trying to add comfort noise in
media by bridge_generate_comfort_noise variable. But It is choosing same
codec for both legs of a call, Instead I want it to select different codecs
for both A leg and B leg.
In some situation , I need to have 8000 bps on leg A and 16000 bps on leg
B, But bridge_generate_comfort_noise by default selects same codec on both
leg.

How do I select different codecs for comfort noise on both legs ?

Please Help in this regard.

Thanks.

Ajinkya