[Freeswitch-users] KVM vs. XEN virtualization

EL fs.user at fordior.net
Tue Apr 7 14:07:12 MSD 2015

On (06/04/15 04:55), Giovanni Maruzzelli wrote:
> OpenVZ (and "containers", LXC, ertc) is the preferred method for
> "virtualization" of FreeSWITCH.

BTW: anyone who can share experience running FreeSWITCH inside a
Docker container on a virtual (KVM) cloud server running debian
stable/wheezy [a] or Jessie (which will be soon to new stable)?

I believe Docker is using LXC, but I'm curious about Docker specific.
I've seen several public Docker repositories on the Docker Hub (not to
mention the possible private repositories):
https://registry.hub.docker.com/search?q=freeswitch

[a] Docker on Stable/Wheezy with wheezy-backports Kernel:
https://docs.docker.com/installation/debian/#debian-wheezystable-7x-64-bit

--
EL