[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch video conference (broadcast)

Adam Ben-Ayoun adam.ben.ayoun1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 21:08:19 MSD 2015

Hi guys,

I have a conference configured with conference-flags and member-flags set
to video-bridge and I am using SIPjs as a WebRTC client to test the setup.
My goal is to broadcast from one client to all the rest. This seems to work
fine with 2 clients, meaning, one client gets video from the other client,
now, when I am adding a 3rd client, it doesn't get video (verified with
chrome://webrtc-internals). Any idea? Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Adam