[Freeswitch-users] Transfer/shift calls from one freeswitch to other freeswitch box

Varghese Paul varghesepaul87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:26:39 MSD 2015

Hi Stanish,

That is exactly we are doing right now. But since it is conference server
we should wait more time for channels to hangup.

So thinking to shift those calls to other server for a faster maintain
process (less than a day atleast) . If freeswitch can transfer the call
like (BLIND/ATTENDED transfer) to other server ( we should send REINVITE to
all the parties for RTP modification) then we can achieve this. I am
checking is there any option in freeswitch or we should develop something
on top of freeswitch to transfer the call to other freeswitch box

Regards

Varghese Paul