[Freeswitch-users] USB GSM Dongle with FreeSwitch for voice calls

Daniel Ivanov sertys at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:17:48 MSD 2014

This particular dongle i have found extremely reliable. Windows is not
exactly the best platform to do this, but with my recent experience has
turned out better than linux on raspberry pi.
There are other options to run a gsm modem, but are not freeswitch-related
or compatible. There is a free solution for Windows too out there on the
Internet and if you only need to run one gsm endpoint, might be a better
solution.