[Freeswitch-users] connecting freeswitch to service provider

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:30:46 MSD 2014

Probably best to send the call into freeswitch2 and route it to the user
within the dialplan.

You can also share registration between the servers which would let you
call them from freeswitch1 directly. However many firewalls, especially
with NAT might not allow you to do so from anywhere except the server they
registered to. Therefore routing via freeswitch2 would be more reliable.