[Freeswitch-users] BLF Lamps flashing orange

Cj B chris at cjbonline.org
Mon Sep 22 21:09:40 MSD 2014

Hello list,

I have a Cisco 525G and 504G both with side cars. They were working fine
for a while (green lights, flash when ringing, etc) and then all of a
sudden they are now just blinking orange constantly. I haven't upgraded
freeswitch (1.4.6+git~20140603T193516Z~9479729340~32bit).

The sidecar still seems to work, I can transfer to other lines, I can dial
them, but the lights just stay flashing orange. Here's a packet capture:
http://pastebin.com/vDreS2bm

Does anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks for any help!