[Freeswitch-users] stack overflow

Shlomi Agiv shlomi.agiv at cell-buddy.com
Thu Sep 18 10:40:16 MSD 2014

I'd like to point out an issue I've seen.
Every now and then someone asks a freeswitch question on forums such as the
stack overflow forum, and usually they get no answer.
I think this creates the impression for anyone that hasn't joined the
IRC/mailing list that freeswitch isn't very well supported, which isn't
true.
If any of you can also support freeswitch in the stack overflow, I believe
it will greatly help the community.

besides, providing support on IRC/mailing list is SSSSOOOO 1990's

Thanks,
Shlomi Agiv