[Freeswitch-users] Mastering FreeSWITCH Book

Andre Demattia andretodd at verizon.net
Wed Sep 17 16:20:05 MSD 2014

Might even be better to have 4 books with the same text in different languages. This is how all my programming books did it.

Mastering Freeswitch in C
Mastering Freeswitch in C#
Mastering Freeswitch in JavaScript
Mastering Freeswitch in Lua

Its pretty much the same book with just different syntax examples.

I like the chapter for high availability Heck I'll even buy it. I bought the last one already 😁

I would think persistence would be a better fit in an IVR book.

>From what I see in the forms everyone keeps asking How do I do this? How do I do that? This is the chance to stop the newbies from asking and you can say  read a book.

You may even want to add a Chapter at the end for Faq. Maybe give some examples  and point them to the wiki for more questions.

Andre