[Freeswitch-users] DTMF

aademattia@comcast.net aademattia at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 05:42:07 MSD 2014

Hi,
I am calling from my program direct to a Cisco router to Verizon t1. Other sdk work fine.

I have tired this on other networks as well and same end result

I am at a loss. If audio stops then dtmf event and beep avmd also stops working.
It's like audio must be sent from FS to work. I can send a sample program.

Sent from my HTC