[Freeswitch-users] DTMF

Andrew aademattia at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 02:43:26 MSD 2014

Hi,

I have a few questions.

I found if I make a call and the call connects that DTMF and avmd does not work unless I play an audio file.

Here are a few settings I am using.

           session.Execute("start_dtmf_generate", "true");

           session.Execute("set", "sleep_eat_digits=true");

           session.Execute("set", "suppress-cng=false");

I also found that sometimes when I play an audio file and if I am not talking that even the audio file will not play.  If I talk the audio continues to play.  Not sure if this is a bug or a settings.

I also see that log AVMD using fs_cli.exe get output to the screen only when audio file is playing or me talking. (odd).

What I want to do is make a call and hold for DTMF and or beep (AVMD) without having to play audio.