[Freeswitch-users] Problem in getting digits value in Playback application

Manish Talwar manish.talwar at zaristo.com
Tue Sep 16 17:22:11 MSD 2014

Hello,

I am trying to integrate FreeSwitch with our existing IVR application, I have used "httapi" application for sending simple HTTP POST operation to web application.

I am able to call "Playback" command by "httapi" process for playing audio file, but stuck in getting user input value in a call.

As a flow, I need to get digit which user has pressed in a call and based on that inputed value, will transfer my call to other corresponding method.

Please let me know, the method or any help for integrating playback with getting digit (which user has pressed in a call) as a output.

Thanks,

Regards,
Manish Talwar