[Freeswitch-users] Disconnect the call when ESL connection gets disconnected

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Mon Sep 15 09:49:22 MSD 2014

So, what it comes down to is that there is no mechanism in freeswitch which will also end the call when the ESL connection is disconnected for any reason?!

I guess I'll have to write my application so that it will "never" close the connection by mistake (read bug) and if it does initiate a new one and take control again.