[Freeswitch-users] Logging commands

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:15:56 MSD 2014

I've made the changes (using regex) but I believe I need a login to commit
to a branch before make a pull request on stash.freeswitch.org.

Can I get that or can I send my changes to someone to quickly review and
commit them?  It's just two files - mod_xml_rpc.c and xml_rpc.conf.xml in
the vanilla conf where I added a commented out example and a comment
explaning what it does.