[Freeswitch-users] Disconnect the call when ESL connection gets disconnected

Hector Geraldino Hector.Geraldino at ipsoft.com
Fri Sep 12 19:16:50 MSD 2014

Well, I think it depends on which action is being executed on the call leg. If it is a park(), or bridge() I don't think it is possible.

As I understand it, FreeSWITCH will 'cede' the control of the call to an external (ESL) application when the "socket" action is executed on the dialplan. If the socket gets disconnected, I would suspect that the next action on the dialplan will be executed once the current action is finished, but I don't know/am not sure that if, for example, the call is parked (or bridged to another leg) by the application, the current operation will be canceled (call un-parked or un-bridge) because the socket is now closed.