[Freeswitch-users] Params to FS Native.Api() changed. How to get handle of CoreSession?

Srini K aksrini at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:04:12 MSD 2014

Thanks Andrew for pointing me to the Jira.
Is this a new issue you are talking about, regarding FS crash on 64 bit? Is the latest FS 64 bit is not stable on windows?

We are using FS 1.3.17, 64bit on win and its stable.
Also we found FS 1.5.6b (32 bit) is stable too on win.

We want to upgrade FS to the latest version to be used as 64 bit on win. We came accross this API issue.

Thanks
Srini