[Freeswitch-users] perl startup scripts

Preeti Trivedi sweetpt31 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:23:51 MSD 2014

Hi,

I am facing a problem with FS getting dumped while starting up.

It worked fine when I had 2 startup-scripts in perl initially. I didn't
face any problem in FS starting up.
I added the 3rd script today and now FS is getting dumped while starting up
few times. Few times, it is starting up without any problem.. The behaviour
is random.
Is there any parameter which I've to tune? any idea?

FS version:
FreeSWITCH Version 1.5.14b+git~20140804T185031Z~1960533260~64bit (git
1960533 2014-08-04 18:50:31Z 64bit)

Output of 'scripts/backtrace-from-core' script:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/23197

Regards,
Preeti