[Freeswitch-users] FS public server call FS test server behind NAT

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Oct 30 18:53:17 MSK 2014

Hi All,

I am setting up a test machine to learn more on.  That means I will be posting here more!!

Currently I have:
FS 1.2 (Centos) PRODUCTION  <= public IP (through router) =>     (WAN)  <= home router => NAT Cisco Phones working
                                                                                                                                                   <= home router => NAT OLD AASTRA 480i Phones NOT working

                                                                                                                                                   <= home router => FS 1.4 DEBIAN   TEST working LAN only
                                                                                                                                                                                          OLD AASTRA 480i Phones working LAN Only
                                                                                                                                                                                           Cisco Phones working to both

FYI: The home router is from Verizon FIOS.  My phone work the same with SIP ALG on or off.

Is it possible to have the production FS punch through the NAT and call the test server?
Does TEST need to register with Production?  If so, where do I find the setup info.
YES, I have googled this but have not found what I need.  I would really like a push in the right direction.

Thanks,
Sean