[Freeswitch-users] ESL and Event Socket for .NET

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Tue Oct 28 12:27:40 MSK 2014

I had this question as well a few months back. Someone posted a link to the precompiled DLL’s, but I can’t find the thread anymore ☹.

As for documentation. I always use:
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Library
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Outbound