[Freeswitch-users] Updates to Jira, Stash, Fisheye and Confluence Completed!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 24 13:41:57 MSD 2014

New Post on freeswitch.org from krice387
check it out at http://ift.tt/1tQjEAf
Updates to Jira, Stash, Fisheye and Confluence Completed!
Just a quick announcement on Jira, Stash, Fisheye and Confluence.

As part of our updates we have upgraded and made a slight change to how you access Jira, FishEye, Stash, and Confluence.

Going forward we are going to integrate these tighter with the main website. http://ift.tt/1wtxrcQ has become http://ift.tt/1wtxrcT.
This is the same for all the others also. This change will not break all your bookmarks as we will redirect you over!

For those that login to and use Stash, Jira, and Fisheye on a regular basis you will need to login to each of these apps and reauthorize each of the apps.