[Freeswitch-users] problem with user database and aditional profiles

Jason Holden jason.holden at start.ca
Wed Oct 22 17:30:30 MSD 2014

Hi,

I currently need to add an additional sip profile since port 5060 is being
blocked by some ISP's. The problem I am having is that any user on the new
profile can not be called directly by user/ext since the lookup in the db
fails to locate any details for the user.

For now I've setup direct ip dialing on the bridge statements but I'd like
to be able to have the profile function the same as my primary default
internal profile.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.