[Freeswitch-users] FS apt-get install fails unknown gateway

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Mon Oct 20 19:05:46 MSD 2014

Hi,

I created a Debian box!
Now I am trying to install FS.  I am having server problems.

http://confluence.freeswitch.org/
returns:
Upgrades in Progress!!!
The FreeSWITCH Team is currently Upgrading Servers and re-arranging services
Please bear with us as we bring things back online!
So, from http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Download_%26_Installation_Guide

I did:
echo 'deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian/ wheezy main' >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list

gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-key D76EDC7725E010CF

 gpg -a --export D76EDC7725E010CF | sudo apt-key add -

apt-get update

apt-cache search freeswitch

apt-get install freeswitch-all      (also tried freeswitch-meta-vanilla)

which dies with a Failed to fetch ... http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian/pool/main/f/freeswitch/freeswitch-all

also, from a browser:
http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian/pool/
returns 502 bad gateway.

I must have missed some major planned outage.  When is the dist expected back?

Thanks,
Sean