[Freeswitch-users] How to detect DTMF and generate an event?

Szeto, Steven steven_szeto at mitel.com
Fri Oct 17 01:08:55 MSD 2014

If I establish a call between two registered endpoints, and then press a
DTMF key, I can see a DTMF key press event from the originator's call id:

Freeswitch EventName: [[EVENT-NAME, DTMF]] - CallId:
[694eb613-6b97-4197-a951-5288066ffbf5] ()

GenerateDTMFEvent - CallID: [694eb613-6b97-4197-a951-5288066ffbf5] -
TimeStamp: [10/17/2014 01:03:34.993 AM] - DTMF: [5] ()

How can I get equivalent DTMF events on the terminator's call id? I hear
the DTMF key on the phone, but I need to process the keystroke in my own
application.

Can the bind_digit_action application do what I need? If so, can I please
get an example?

--

Regards,

Steve Szeto
*MiContact Center IVR Team*
Software Design

*Phone:613-592-2122*
Mobile:

*Mitel*
350 Legget Drive,
Kanata, Ontario, K2K 2W7, Canada

mitel.com
steven.szeto at mitel.com

[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/mitel.networks>[image: Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/Mitel>[image: Google Plus]
<http://plus.google.com/+mitel>[image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mitel>

--
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or