[Freeswitch-users] Change language of voice conference announcements to different language

Paul Seethaler seethap at web.de
Sun Oct 12 19:31:06 MSD 2014

Hi,

had a similar problem.  think you have to also switch to  the
"sound.xml" files (instead of the "tts.xml") and include the "ivr"
subdirectory

<include>
  <language name="de" say-module="de"
sound-prefix="$${sounds_dir}/de/tts/google" tts-engine="flite"
tts-voice="rms"> <!-- rms / slt -->
    <phrases>
      <macros>
        <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="demo/demo.xml"/>
        <!--voicemail_de_tts is purely implemented with tts, we need a
files based implementation too -->
        <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="vm/sounds.xml"/>
        <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="ivr/sounds.xml"/>  <!-- IVR
and custom phrases go here -->
      </macros>
    </phrases>
  </language>
</include>

you can copy the "ivr/sounds.xml" from the "en" sections as the files
should have the same names but are in the "de" tree ...

hope this helps

Paul