[Freeswitch-users] fs_path with a 'transport' parameter

Dan Christian Bogos danb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:17:44 MSD 2014

Yuriy,

You should not need to select the socket from where you send out your
request in OpenSIPS.
Just do something like this:

  * Remove previous transport parameter from ruri (for the case it was
added by fs_path). Have the feeling it will work also without removing
since opensips will overwrite.
  * Add a new transport parameter with what you got in your private
header as transport in ruri params.
"""if is_present_hf("X-EpTransport") $ru = $ru + ";transport=" +
$hdr(X-EpTransport);"""
  * Remove the private header.
  * Relay the request as you did previously, things should automatically
work out for you due to transport param.

Cheers,
DanB