[Freeswitch-users] create dummy channel to record conference

radius314 danny.gershman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 01:39:20 MSD 2014

The way that I've accomplished this is to create a dialplan application that
uses a regular expression to be able to pass conference flags.

    <extension name="conferences_with_flags">
      <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^_([a-z\|]*)_(conf_.*)$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="conference" data="$2 at default++flags{$1}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

Then I can do this create a conference that never dies.

conference <conference-name> dial
loopback/_mute\|deaf_<conference-name>/default/XML