[Freeswitch-users] Set SIP INFO Content-Type with uuid_send_info API command

Markus von Arx mkvonarx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:31:37 MSD 2014

Hi

Can someone explain to me how I can pass the desired Content-Type to the
API command uuid_send_info?

I looked into the source code and found that
- the command parser in mod_commands.c does only copy the content itself
into the argument msg.string_array_arg[2],
- but the code in mod_sofia.c looks into msg->string_array_arg[0]
& msg->string_array_arg[1] for the Content-Type and always
uses "freeswitch/data" because those two fields are always NULL.

Any idea how to fill in msg->string_array_arg[1] & [2] ?

Btw: the inline documentation for uuid_send_info is incomplete: it's
missing the content payload argument and should say "<uuid> <message>" like
uuid_send_message does.

Thanks, Markus