[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail Web Interface

Jerry Allen jerry.allen at vistabeam.com
Sat Oct 4 04:47:09 MSD 2014

Thank you for the reply.

I setup and ran FusionPBX for a bit and it has too many features for my
application. I will look through that code to see if there is something I
can learn. What I have is very close to workable. 100% xml configuration
with a voicemail interface for listen, download and delete of voicemail.

I will be integrating this solution with our other systems that will
configure extensions and call routing. For this application while FusionPBX
is quite good, part of the configuration is stored in sql while the other
parts are stored in xml, also, the voicemail interface is really pointed
towards an office environment while what we need is pointed toward simple
VOIP telephone service.

Jerry Allen