[Freeswitch-users] custom webserver that uses mod_xml_curl.

montecillodavid montecillodavid.spingine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:23:33 MSD 2014

I want to integrate my own ways in dealing with mod_xml_curl, what I tried so
far is that i can reach the webserver using RestExpress as the Webserver,
but the problem lies also with RestExpress generating default xml processor,
in which in turn the sip doesnt recognize the response, and my real question
is that , why would the sip server request 4 times? i read in the book that
there are probable cause that to make this happen. like for example trying
to hunt , or etc, can anybody elaborate these please? im quite stuck why it
requested 4 times.

And is my own way a good way or bad way?

thanks,
David