[Freeswitch-users] dtmf send from mod_verto

Andrea Bartos andrea.bartos at virtual-call-center.eu
Thu Nov 27 12:40:09 MSK 2014

Hi,

Our scenario is the following:
A leg: Verto client - FS server
B leg: FS server - SIP phone

Sending dtmf in the direction from A leg to B leg works, but during the
same call, sending dtmf in the opposite direction doesn't.

More precisely, on the B leg we have dtmf of type rfc2833. It can be seen
from logs, that after receiving dtmf from the SIP phone, the io_routine
rtc_send_dtmf() of mod_rtc is called. Our aim is to send dtmf in JSON to
Verto client the same way as it works in the direction from A leg to B leg.

To solve our issue, we tried to add the io_routine verto_send_dtmf() to
mod_verto.c, but it was not called.

Could you help us, please?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea Balog-Bartos