[Freeswitch-users] Can i play i media while shout is fetching url

Manish Talwar manish.talwar at nexxuspg.com
Wed Nov 26 08:12:09 MSK 2014

Hi,

We are also looking for same feature to use in our application. We want to play a sound like "please wait..." for those cases where it can take around 10 seconds to get a response. This feature really sound good and must be included in FreeSwitch.

Please let us know whenever this feature will be included in FreeSwitch.

Thanks,

Regards,
Manish Talwar