[Freeswitch-users] RTP Packet Loss Troubleshooting

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 24 18:00:27 MSK 2014

Are you sure you are not on a 100mb or 1/2 duplex link in your network path?  These sorts of issues typically get down to network hardware, network drivers, os cache settings, and that sort of thing.  Lots of devices and hardware do not care for high packets per second of voip.  This could just be a junk switch in the mix.