[Freeswitch-users] OverTime RAM usage keep inceasing

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Nov 21 20:04:05 MSK 2014

The first thing i would do is confirm that this happens in 1.4.14 or master.  If it does, please file a jira with as much detail as possible of what modules are loaded and what you are doing.  You might want to try running under valgrind to see if there are large amounts of ram definitely lost in your scenario.