[Freeswitch-users] Javascript scripting

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Tue Nov 18 16:39:43 MSK 2014

Hi,

Have your tried contact Microsoft Support directly and ask if you can
use your serial key to install a windows x64 bit instead of Win32. I got
a case with Windows 7, the customer bought the wrong windows version for
their workstations, they ask to Microsfot what they can do. At the end
they just got a dvd installer for windows 64 bit and used the previous
windwows key without problem. The key was valid for both and only the
"package model" was the same, example, the same serial was valid for
windows standard 32 o x64 but it become valid for windows enterprise.