[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference stereo? record stereo wav?

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Mon Nov 17 17:16:26 MSK 2014

Question,  we are successfully connecting chrome/firefox  with opus48, 2
channel stereo to mod_conference user master build.   Recording the
conference seems to only record 1 channel

Couple questions, did not see any documentation on stereo in wiki.

1)      Do we need to add a param to conference.conf.xml profile to have the
conference mix stereo?

2)      What is the proper way to record the conference in stereo wav file?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Stephen