[Freeswitch-users] debian build-all freezing at "Building sid-amd64 debs"

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:43:47 MSK 2014

FreeSWITCH's build script picks a mirror from your sources.list, you're
building on Ubuntu but targetting sid which is not an Ubuntu distribution.

You can build if you specify an ubuntu distribution name, but you'll have
to provide your own debian/modules.conf file as the build script doesn't
have a list of which are compatible with your Ubuntu distributions.