[Freeswitch-users] cannot compile on latest git

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Nov 13 20:40:45 MSK 2014

You should file a bug.  You should tell us if this is due to upgrading your compiler, or a change in our code.  If its due to change in our code, nailing down the exact patch that broke it will help us resolve the issue.  If it is due to compiler updates, its nice to know if its due to upstream compiler changes, or distro specific patches.  If its due to a new compiler, we always appreciate patches that aid in detecting this condition, and changing the code with proper ifdefs to support this.

Mike