[Freeswitch-users] Caller ID

Joel White joelewhite at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:44:31 MSK 2014

I have several installations of FreeSWITCH.  I have managed to get one to
dynamically create the user directory from PostgreSQL and it properly sets
the outbound caller id.  I have another system, very similar in how it was
configured.  The second installation also dynamically generates the user
directory from PostgreSQL as well.  I am however having an issue with
setting the caller id on this other system.  I have went through with a
fine tooth comb and am having a hard time locating the discrepancy between
the two systems.

Has anyone had an issue similar to this?