[Freeswitch-users] [freeswitch-users] configure one extencion in many sofphone and ringing in all

Djdevil djdevil8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:19:04 MSK 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot by your answer.

My question was related when i have an extensión and i configure the same extensión in two softphones. When this extensión is reciving a call, one extensión is ringing the second one don't. My question is, how can i configure for ringing both softphones and ringing in both devices?

Regards.

Enviado desde mi iPhone