[Freeswitch-users] Trying to originate a call using ES.

Pavel my.post at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:26:20 MSK 2014

Hello Everybody!

I'm stuck trying to originate a call using event socket.
Somewhere on the internet I've found some Perl script involving ESL. So I changed it a bit so I get an incoming call to outbound socket, look for destination number and trying to set up outgoing call using originate like so:

$con->sendRecv("api originate user/1000  &park()")
This works.

The question is how can I control a unanswered timeout of this originate, say to playback some message to initial caller after 5 seconds ?

I've tried setting the following variables:

originate_timeout=5
leg_timeout=5
call_timeout=5

like so:

$con->sendRecv("api originate {originate_timeout=5}user/1000  &park()")

None of this working. The originated call keeps ringing.
Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pavel.