[Freeswitch-users] no ring back tone

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Wed Nov 12 18:56:05 MSK 2014

Hi Steven

of course i bridge the channels
see below.
I am really puzzled.

here the second leg inclusive the bridge command

$con->bgapi("originate",
"{GT_calling_address=$FS_B_calling_address,GT_called_address=$FS_B_called_address,sip_codec_negotiation=scrooge,uuid_bridge_continue_on_cancel=true,originate_timeout=$FS_B_timeout,presence_data='$GT_callid
$b_legid',instant_ringback=false,GT_callid=$GT_callid,A_uuid=$leg_uuid,call_leg=B,return_ring_ready=yes,bridge_early_media=true,ignore_early_media=false,GT_Start_time=$b_GT_start_time,GT_legid=$b_legid,GT_deskcall=yes,origination_caller_id_number=$FS_B_calling_address,origination_caller_id_name=$FS_B_calling_address,effective_caller_id_name=$FS_B_calling_address,effective_caller_id_number=$FS_B_calling_address,fail_on_single_reject=ORIGINATOR_CANCEL,continue_on_fail=^^:INVALID_GATEWAY:GATEWAY_DOWN:NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE:NO_ANSWER:NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION:UNALLOCATED_NUMBER:NO_USER_RESPONSE}$b_local_complete_dialstring
&park()");
                     }  else {
                         freeswitch::console_log("info", "NOT
SEQUENCIAL\n");
                     }
                 } elsif($ab_leg eq 'B') {
                     freeswitch::console_log("info", "B answered
$GT_callid\n");
                     $B_connected_uuid = $leg_uuid;
                     $B_GT_connected_GW = $sipgw;
                     $B_GT_connect_time = $localtime;
                     $B_GT_GATEWAYS{$sipgw}{"$sipgw\_connect_time"} =
"$localtime";
                     if($FS_call_type eq 'sequential') {
                         my $A_uuid = extract_e_header($event,
"variable_A_uuid");
                         $con->bgapi("uuid_bridge", "$A_uuid $leg_uuid");
                         $have_bridge = 'yes';

With best regards

Karl Theo Hofer

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org