[Freeswitch-users] no ring back tone

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Wed Nov 12 15:20:01 MSK 2014

Hi Guys

thanks for your answers
but I had done this already

Thats the originate for the first leg

             $bridge = $con->bgapi("originate",
"{GT_calling_address=$FS_A_calling_address,GT_called_address=$FS_A_called_address,sip_codec_negotiation=scrooge,uuid_bridge_continue_on_cancel=true,presence_data='$GT_callid
$a_legid',GT_callid=$GT_callid,call_leg=A,return_ring_ready=true,ignore_early_media=false,bridge_early_media=true,GT_Start_time=$a_GT_start_time,GT_legid=$a_legid,GT_deskcall=yes,originate_timeout=$FS_A_timeout,origination_caller_id_number=$FS_A_calling_address,origination_caller_id_name=$FS_A_calling_address,effective_caller_id_number=$FS_A_calling_address,effective_caller_id_name=$FS_A_calling_address,fail_on_single_reject=ORIGINATOR_CANCEL,continue_on_fail=^^:GATEWAY_DOWN:INVALID_GATEWAY:NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE:NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION:UNALLOCATED_NUMBER:NO_USER_RESPONSE:USER_BUSY}$a_local_complete_dialstring
&park()");

And here for the second leg
                         $con->bgapi("originate",
"{GT_calling_address=$FS_B_calling_address,GT_called_address=$FS_B_called_address,sip_codec_negotiation=scrooge,uuid_bridge_continue_on_cancel=true,originate_timeout=$FS_B_timeout,presence_data='$GT_callid
$b_legid',instant_ringback=false,GT_callid=$GT_callid,A_uuid=$leg_uuid,call_leg=B,return_ring_ready=yes,bridge_early_media=true,ignore_early_media=false,GT_Start_time=$b_GT_start_time,GT_legid=$b_legid,GT_deskcall=yes,origination_caller_id_number=$FS_B_calling_address,origination_caller_id_name=$FS_B_calling_address,effective_caller_id_name=$FS_B_calling_address,effective_caller_id_number=$FS_B_calling_address,fail_on_single_reject=ORIGINATOR_CANCEL,continue_on_fail=^^:INVALID_GATEWAY:GATEWAY_DOWN:NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE:NO_ANSWER:NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION:UNALLOCATED_NUMBER:NO_USER_RESPONSE}$b_local_complete_dialstring
&park()");

An how i see this I have set the right parameters but still no RBT
and on both side I get 183 SDP back from the carrier and it includes RBT

I really don't get it why i do not have the RBT from B on the A side.

With best regards

Karl Theo Hofer