[Freeswitch-users] SIP trunking with Nexmo

Manish Talwar manish.talwar at nexxuspg.com
Tue Nov 11 12:13:06 MSK 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot, I am able to make a outbound call by these settings. I have set "absolute_codec_string" as "PCMA,PCMU" and remove "nexmo_forwarded_for" from my dialplan.

I have tried this outbound call by "FsClient" and "Wizton" application. Call is running fine with "FsClient" but unable to received the call by "Wizton". In Wizton, Its tried to call on my mobile with similar logs in "FS_CLI" as calling from "FsClient" but after few seconds call was hangup with message as "Originate Failed.  Cause: ORIGINATOR_CANCEL".

I feel it might be some "codec" configuration problem only, Please find the "FsClient" and "Wizton" log file as an attachment. With, "FsClient" log file I am able to receive the call on my mobile (+919818753995).

Also, when its calling Outbound call by "FsClient" then there was no ring sound came on "FsClient" but call was coming on mobile.

Please suggest me, what I need to do for Ring sound while its calling a mobile and also Is there any other setting required while calling from "Wizton" or any other medium (like mobile, phone etc).

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Manish Talwar

Also,