[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch webRTC - audio DTLS key err

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:32:55 MSK 2014

You could run tshark on a terminal on the box and filter for dtls traffic
to get a better idea.
Contrary to your statement, the dtls-srtp.pem is only relevant to WebRTC.
You can try deleting that file and let FS generate a new one by restarting
it.

Also check the date and time on your box to make sure its correct.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM, mbo <mbodbg at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> according to the instructions on
> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/WebRTC I have
> enabled webrtc on one Sip profile. I’ve added my own cerificate and
> installed in /usr/local/freeswitch/certs. I’m connecting to freeswitch
> using JsSip library.  The signaling part works fine, I can see all SIP
> messages in the log, but then it fails to establish the audio/rtp
> connection:
>
> 2014-11-10 17:36:27.065688 [INFO] switch_core_media.c:5206 Skipping RTCP
> ICE (Same as RTP)
> 2014-11-10 17:36:27.065688 [INFO] switch_rtp.c:3065 Activate RTP/RTCP
> audio DTLS client
> 2014-11-10 17:36:27.065688 [ERR] switch_rtp.c:3117 audio DTLS key err [1]
>

> I’m a bit confused about this message, I thought all tls settings in a sip
> profile and the dtls-srtp.pem certificate is not relevant for webrtc / wss,
> or what does this error message want to tell me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Markus

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬