[Freeswitch-users] Json_cdr vs cdr_mongo

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:57:48 MSK 2014

Hi all,

I am working on a CDR reporting tool and I am testing both mongo cdr and
json cdr. With mongo cdr, there is no problem and I am getting all
variables as expected. With json cdr, I am sending records to couchdb. I
works well with a minor diffrence.  Mongo shows all callflow in an array
but couchdb (with json cdr), callflow variable shows only first flow
element. Am I missing a point or is this a normal behaviour?

Thanks,

/Volkan