[Freeswitch-users] Recommended FS SOHO configuration, test scripts

Bill Ross rossbcan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:31:03 MSK 2014

Folks;

I am creating a hybrid OpenWrt (recent trunk) / Freeswitch-1.4.12 office in
a box distribution intended for SOHO's, small business and, end users
looking for secure telephony (ZRTP) solution. I am fine tuning the
configuration and have a Freeswitch guru question, requiring knowledge of
how freeswitch is used in the field. In particular, which modules I should
compile freeswitch with.

My current (compile successfully, not fully tested) modules.conf is here:

http://www.rossco.org/Files/modules.conf-1.4.production.txt

any suggestions regarding module additions / deletions would be greatly
appreciated.

Also, any pointers to scripts for automated feature / load / regression
testing would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;

Bill Ross