[Freeswitch-users] about conference play and bgapi

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 05:00:02 MSK 2014

you need to make sure that those headers ("Conference-Name",
"Caller-Username") are really present in the event. probably it's just
the wrong event which is not related to a conference.

You can print the contents of an event to a standard output and see if
the headers that you need are present in it:

print $e->serialize;

Also it makes sense to print the $api_cmd variable, and see if its
value is what you expect.

Also, sometimes the WAV file is simply not there :)

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org