[Freeswitch-users] about conference play and bgapi

松本祐志 matsumoto at itsherpa.com
Mon Nov 3 14:11:10 MSK 2014

Hello

I have two issues.

I am writing in Perl.

While 2 people are talking in a conference room, the one person want to
play the sound.

In "Caller-Username", can you get useless.
I have tried the above but, Member: it will not become a *** not found..

my $ api_cmd = sprintf ("conference% s play% s% s", $ e-> getHeader
("Conference-Name"), /etc/a.wav, $ e-> getHeader ("Caller-Username")) ;

I want to play the above in the background
It can not play in the next program.
my $ api_cmd = sprintf ("conference% s play% s% s", $ e-> getHeader
("Conference-Name"), /etc/a.wav);

$ con-> bgapi ($ api_cmd);

Best regards